What is the California Kinship Navigator?
Searchable database of curated local resources for your kinship family.
Information library and step-by-step guides to find the resources your family needs.
Benefit screener to check your eligibility for federal and state benefit programs.
Access to live phone help and virtual chat/text support to aid you in your search.
Register for a Free Account – Customized Resources for Your Family
Already have an account?
Click on the Account link at the top of the page to log in or click here.
Why register for a free account?
Knowing a little about you and your family allows us to make better recommendations of resources and information that meet your unique needs.
Having an account allows you to:
- Search for resources and service programs in your local area based on your zip code.
- Answer a few questions in step-by-step guides that will point you toward the exact information you need right now.
- Complete an interactive benefit screener to find out if your family might be eligible for specific federal and state benefit programs.
- Come back to recheck benefits eligibility any time if your family’s circumstances change.
- Save your results for future reference.
You have our commitment that we will never sell or share your information with anyone!
Here’s what other kinship caregivers have said about using this Kinship Navigator website:
“If you’re looking to obtain information and knowledge for something that you may not have any clue about in your community, it’s all there.”
“Helpful resources and seeing what you may qualify for.”
“Reminds me I’m not alone and resources are always there when I need them.”